About This Handicraft
This Savar Basket with side handle is made of 100% natural fiber - raw jute and seagrass. Every Knot is handwoven by fair trade artisans whose hopes and dreams are put into each thread as they work.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 11” tall x 11” round
- (S) 10" tall x 10" round
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.