Try out a soy massage candle for the ultimate spa-like pampering in the comfort of your own home. You Deserve this!
Besides being safe & eco-friendly, one of the best things about soy wax is it’s lower melting temperature, so you can apply the wax directly to your skin.
This turns burning a candle into a beautiful, multi-stage experience - one that your body will thank you for.
Let the wax pool slowly build while enjoying the soothing aromatherapy scents - and then give your skin a special treat by massaging in the warm and nourishing oils.
These soy massage candles are made with a special blend of skin-nourishing oils including Shea, Hemp, Vitamin E, and Pure Essential Oils.
The gentle heat helps these healing and moisturizing oils penetrate deeper into your skin for a greater effect -- these work like magic for parched skin!
Massage candles are also not bad for adding a little extra spice to a special relationship ;)
Why Massage Candles:
- Enjoy the candle glow & aroma, then apply the wax directly to skin for a soothing massage experience!
- Great for spas, self care at home, and gifting some relaxation to a special someone
- Nourishing & natural ingredients rejuvenate your tired and parched skin
- Aromatherpy scents designed with relaxation in mind
- Inspire: Geranium, Tangerine,Sage: Scent Profile: Unleash your energy and creativity with this luxurious blend of Geranium, Tangerine & Sage
Breath: Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Tea Tree: Scent Profile: Great for clearing up congestion or bringing mental clarity. Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Rosemary :
- Burn time: (varies, depending on how much wax you use on your body)
- First: burn candle until soy wax pool extends to edges (apprx 30 mins).
- Blow out and wait until liquid wax reaches desired temperature.
- Slowly pour soy wax onto hands and then massage into skin as a soft calming moisturizing oil.
- Caution: wax may be hot, always cool to touch first.